1. Introduction: FranksArena is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy outlines how we treat your personal information.
2. Collecting Personal Information: We may collect, store, and use the following types of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information that you provide to us when registering or making a purchase on our website (including your name, email address, phone number, and payment details).
- Any other personal information you choose to send to us.
3. Using Your Personal Information: Personal data submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business.
- Personalize our website for you.
- Send you goods purchased through our website.
- Send statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you email notifications or newsletters that you have specifically requested.
- Address inquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
4. Disclosing Personal Information: We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent required by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including fraud prevention).
5. Security of Personal Information: We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. All electronic transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
6. Amendments: We may update this policy periodically by publishing a new version on our website. It’s advisable to check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
7. Third-party Websites: Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third-party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.